Structural pruning is the primary practice of tree care done by Stumpy’s Tree Service. When one of our arborists visits your property each tree is evaluated as its own piece in the landscape as well as how it fits into the big picture of your entire property.
Techniques within structural pruning that may be recommended include:
- Crown Cleaning
- Crown Reduction
- Crown Raising
- Crown Thinning
- Crown Shaping
A property with its valuable trees properly pruned is more attractive, stable, and overall, safer. With storms becoming more and more aggressive here in New England, protecting your trees with proper pruning is essential.
Why Might You Need Tree Pruning?
There are a number of reasons you might need to prune your trees. Here are some of the main reasons we get called to various properties, both residential and commercial:
- Preparing a roof for a solar installation
- Keeping vegetation away from power and communication lines that connect your property to the grid
- Making room for an addition or deck
- Allowing more sunlight into your pool area or lawn
- Keeping the space above your driveway or carport clear so falling branches or acorns don’t damage your vehicles
Sometimes pruning isn’t enough. Our specialists will advise you if tree removal is needed instead of a simple pruning.
Let’s Get Started!
Location: 190 Front Street Suite 201
Ashland, MA 01721
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM
Saturday – Sunday CLOSED
*Messages Are Monitored Throughout The Weekend