Skip to content
- Heavy Equipment may damage driveway and lawn. Measures are taken to try to minimize the amount of damage.
- We are not responsible for damaged sprinkler lines and/or any other unknown underground utilities.
- Stump grinding is not stump/root system removal.
- Standard stump grinding is 2″ – 3″ below grade.
- If wood is left behind at the homeowners request, there will be an additional charge to come back and pick up.
- Homeowner is responsible for any and all needed permissions and/or notifying neighbors.
- Performing work on the scheduled date is done to the best of our ability. Unforeseen circumstances can change dates given. e.g. weather, equipment, and work order revisions. Although this is rare, it does happen.
- For everyone’s safety, work zones are for crew members only. Please see crew for further instructions to avoid dangerous situations for the duration of your work.
- Prices subject to change after 30 days.